RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your organizational email address and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. Passwords for Rackspace Email & Microsoft Exchange accounts are maintained by your company's email administrator. Please contact them to retrieve or reset your password.
(SITE NOTE: Passwords for Rackspace Email & Microsoft Exchange accounts are maintained by your company's email administrator. Please contact them to retrieve or reset your password. For security reasons, Rackspace does not provide passwords for individual customer email accounts.)
Do you still have problems with your Microsoft Online Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Microsoft Online through the following:
1. Enter in your browser the URL: https://www.rackspace.com/apps/#support-chat-modal to go to the support site.
2. Enter in your browser the URL: https://livechat.boldchat.com/aid/181086145682362661/bc.chat?resize=true&cwdid=4208831810448173426&wdid=3585965807641389340&rdid=3406443305932701283&customField_RACKUID=USafcf38e4e2c8cf5f4aadf073123345b1,%20&customField_CMPCode=https://apps.rackspace.com/&customField_ReferringURL=https://apps.rackspace.com/&customField_CurrentURL=/apps/index.php&customField_Territory=USto go to their live chat site.
3. Call them: 1-800-961-4454
4. Get connected with them through their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Outlook Web Access login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Outlook web access in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Outlook Web Access Login process.